Thursday, January 26, 2017


Image result for Cartoon BrainWriters block in my own words can be described as being stuck or at a loss for words.  To me I think it may look as though someone is not grasping what they want to talk or write about. With saying this, I think it represents someone that may be very passionate about something but cannot get the words they want onto the paper in the way they would like. I feel the writer may feel let down, or upset with themselves for not living up to their so called potential.  I think Rose thinks of writers block as a frustrating time while trying to get the words on the paper. Rose thinks of it as self-defeating.
                                                                                  
                                                

The main rigid rules consist of five concepts. Some of them are the feedback that comes with writing, problem solving and even a range for order. I have trouble with pretty much all of these rules. I have a hard time getting what I want to say onto the paper. For instance, I have been working on this assignment for almost three hours now and still am unable as to what I want to say. I have gotten up, made myself dinner, took a shower and yet still am not grasping what is being asked. In my opinion, this topic is not difficult for myself, I am just in the you would call a writers block as ironic as that may sound. The problem solving I believe is what I am going through. I feel problem solving is when you least expect it, when in your head you feel as though you have the topic all figured out but really do not. You may get anxiety with the fear of not having the sentences grammatically correct. I think that in order for a writer to overcome writers block they need time and patience. For example, with myself on this assignment. You may need to change your location or even just write and write and go back and do all of the editing. I feel as though you need to have your mind cleared and have a fresh start not being frustrated in the situation at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment