Friday, February 24, 2017

Blog post 5! The start to a new lifestyle
Image result
I chose to write about health and fitness for my blog posts. I would describe this topic as someone being in a shape that they are able to fulfill a task that involves physical activity. This topic is relevant to me because I have been extremely dedicated to the gym within these last six months or so. Like I said prior in one of my assignments, I informed you about how I got very sick a little over a year ago and was extremely down with myself with the way I looked. I was unable to do physical activity because of my health conditions that changed my life. Sad to say I put on extra weight. With that being said I took my feelings about myself into my own hands. I have seen such physical changes in myself as well as my health ways too. I feel so much happier with the way I look now as of six months ago. I also feel as though I have more energy from the way I have been eating. I have changed the way I eat drastically making myself feel more energized. I feel that this could be relevant to other people because I feel that many people may want to change the life style they are living but are unsure of how to do it. Maybe they are unsure of the way to start or are too scared to ask for help on this topic. I plan to discuss ways to improve your personal look. For example, I am going to blog about workout exercises you should do. Another thing I am going to talk about is the way about of your eating, like what may be good and bad for improving your health and physical appearance. I really want to focus on your overall body image. I want to talk about the way many of our brains think about ourselves. This means that at some point I want to elaborate on why we think of ourselves as being “fat” “overweight” or even “to thin”. There are thoughts behind this and I want to talk and learn about this. Throughout the semester of me blogging about health and fitness, I really hope to learn much more about this topic. I hope to further my knowledge so I am able to help myself with this as well as anyone else who wants the help. I expect to discover things to improve my body weight and physical exercises that I may be not familiar with. You should know as the reader that I hope that you may take what I say into consideration and try it yourself. I also hope that if you do consider to do the exercises and meal plans that I talk about and see changes that you inform me about how you are doing. Image result for Weight Training

5 comments:

  1. I love your background, it represents your purpose in your blogging. I'm very interested in your topic. I like how you're going out with your future blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post :D! Your personal experience really shows the passion you have for the topic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to reading your blog this semester,and hope to take away something from it and try it myself. Maybe you could get stories from other bloggers on this subject and how they felt about their before and after.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't work out, or eat healthy, but I can relate to this blog post a lot because it's definitely something I've tried to do several times, I just never really have it in me. I like how you didn't insist that any body type is the right body type, just the comfort-ability in your own body type. Your background also goes really well with this post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First, I really like your back round and the sense of peace that it brings. I also think that your topic is a good choice because many people will be able to relate as well as learn new information on a healthy life style!

    ReplyDelete