Wednesday, April 5, 2017


Blog 12!!







Image result for weight watcherImage result for advocare picturesI would like to explore more in depth about weight/life style programs that can be beneficial. I feel this topic is such a hard thing for many people to grasp. Many people do not fully understand what nutrition and eating right actually means. Eating right and having the right nutrition in your body benefits you greatly. As some may not know, your liver is the organ for removing fat and toxins. With this being said, if it is healthier it will be able to work better for you in the weight loose. I recently started a program called AdvoCare. This program is a very well known. The program is designed to teach you how to eat properly and to help you reach your goals. Your goals may include weight gain, weight loose or maybe even to just learn how to eat right and get on track of a healthier life style. For me this program is helping me loose the extra weight I am trying to shed off. As in my other blog posts, I have explained how I got really sick and gained a drastic amount of weight. However, I decided I need to change my lifestyle and I lost twenty-two pounds. I am hoping for AdvoCare that I will be able to succeeded even more. AdvoCare has a twenty-four-day challenge. In this challenge it includes comprehensive supplementation and nutrition to give your body the jump it needs to help you reach your goals. This program is beneficial to anyone that is looking to make a change to their lifestyle. I would also like to talk about Weight Watchers. I personally have never tried this program but know many that have done this and succeeded. Weight Watchers is about losing weight and teaching you how to eat right. Weight Watchers is the number one weight lose diet program. There program provides you with food, making the transition of counting calories easier to keep under control. It also helps you to be aware of what you are putting into your body. AdvoCare gives you options of what is good and what Is bad to eat, while Weight Watchers provides you with the food. They both are extremely beneficial to someone who is trying to eat better, however one program may work more efficiently than the other. Someone may not have the time to meal prep their food. By saying that Weight Watchers is probably the better option for you. While if you have the time and want to create your own dishes and like the thought of cooking for yourself, AdvoCare may be the smarter option to choose. The program AdvoCare and Weight Watchers are similar in what they are trying to promote and accomplish.  I highly suggest if you are trying to make the decision on a healthy, GO FOR IT!!! You can do it, it is all your mentally and mindset. If you are willing to put out, you will see the progress or feel better about yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment