Monday, April 3, 2017


Blog 13!!

Image result for gym workouts
Image result for gym workoutsWhile being a part of the gym, the audience that they target are people who are trying to get in shape and improve their self and health. I am aware that these are the people that they target because of the way the way they communicate. Someone that is trying to improve themselves is normally pretty noticeable. For example, the way someone is going about for eating is a big telltale sign. You will see healthy foods or maybe smaller portions with their food.  The purpose for someone who attends the gym is not just about getting fit and healthy but it is for themselves and for their confidence and the way they feel. You may feel very insecure with yourself and the gym could be a step to making you feel more confident. Take me for example, I used to dread summertime. I would cringe at the thought of wearing a bathing suit or going to the beach with friends. I felt so ashamed of myself and the way I looked. However, because I have determination and have lost a good amount of weight from attending the gym, I feel more comfortable with the thought of summer, I am not so overwhelmed. I am aware of this because throughout the article that I have chosen people state their feelings and how we all have our own story of why we are uncomfortable within our bodies. The article has ethos in it because is stating all about the healthy life style of someone who works out. The article also has an extremely large number of statastics. The article has many workouts showing you how to improve this type of body muscles versus that. Also it has pathos because it is trying to associate with the reader by writing about people stories and their journeys throughout their fitness life style change. Lastly, logos come into play because of the way they have certain information citied. I feel by citing certain things in the article it shows knowledge about the topic. I also think it makes the reader want to go and get more information about that topic. I absolutely feel that these appeal to the audience and convince the reader. I think that because this article is a popular site. At the bottom of the article is has how many people viewed this article and the number is very high making me think that people that are interested defiantly go to this site for information.  This article many focused on workout and what they do to benefit you because if they were to continue to skip around, the reader may get lost and not understand what they are trying to say. I think this because say you know nothing about the fitness community and going to an article and trying to read it, will be difficult if they keep skipping around from topic to topic.  The style of the article appeals to the audience because of the pictures explaining the workouts. The pictures are very appealing and drawl attention right to the eye. The pictures also make coming into the fitness community easier and less stressful trying to figure them out on your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment